The essential and necessary experiences if you travel to Hong Kong
Hong Kong is one of the best known cities worldwide for different reasons such as: fashion; milk tea; shopping and delicious food; etc. For this reason, we would like to list some of the essentials of Hong Kong.
Things to do and see in Hong Kong
Please, find below some of our recommendations:
- Enjoy the Star Ferry cruise, opened more than 100 years ago. This ferry is one of the many ways to visit the Victoria Harbor that attracts more than 70,000 passengers per day.
- Travel on the Ding Ding Tram. The tram will allow you to enjoy the local landscape, history and culture of the city. Currently, trams remain efficient and very popular.
- Visit Hong Kong Disneyland. Live the magic that transmits the whole park together with the Disney characters.
- Visit the Victoria Summit. This is the highest point in Hong Kong and can be reached by cable car. You will find a 360-degree observatory platform at the summit overlooking Victoria Harbor.
- Visit the Night Market on Temple Street. You will find much cheaper products.
- Stroll through Stanley and visit the Murray House.
- Meet the Big Buddha, the largest outdoor seated Buddha in the world.
- Meet pandas at Hong Kong Ocean Park.
- Find the statue of Bruce Lee in the Hong Kong Culture Museum.
Finally, Hong Kong has a lot to offer, so planning a trip there takes time. Anyway, we have tried to named the essentials of Hong Kong if you visit the territory.
As a last advice, do not forget to apply Pre Arrival Registration for Hong Kong before starting your trip. If you do not request it, you will not be able to enter and you must return to your country.